- 100% of your donation goes directly to the cause of your choice!
- All personal aspects of trips- flight, food, accommodations- are privately financed and DO NOT come from donations.
- Education sponsors have the option of committing to a half sponsorship, full sponsorship, or a yearly repeating sponsorship commitment. Sponsors will also receive a photo of their sponsored child! Only $630 provides a full year's tuition, transportation costs, classroom and field uniform, school supplies, and educational trips. Email [email protected] for more information!
- Education in Tanzania is a critical issue as many public government schools are extremely overcrowded with some classroom ratios being as dismal as eighty children to ONE teacher. Mind Investors is a program designed to provide young children with an education at a good institution where they can receive more individualized attention. Providing partial or full sponsorships takes immense financial strain off the families and eliminates the disruptions that can occur in a child’s education due to inability to produce the school fees at the set payment times. As the former head of the United Negro College Fund so poignantly said” A mind is a terrible thing to waste.”
Current Project as of Nov 2023:
Wheelchair Pathway in Kwamkono
Ongoing Projects: Donation Destinations
- Ensuring the success and continuity of the Mind Investor Program through education sponsorship for the children
- Feminine Hygiene Product Project at Kwamkono Center for the Disabled. 3 rounds completed providing pads for 700 girls total so far.
- Currently under deliberation: Potential projects at a refugee camp in Kigoma, Tanzania.
- Most recent donation destination see below: Kwamkono Handicap Accessible Bathroom Project COMPLETED: September 2022